Monday, September 13, 2010

Uncle Parkes and Aunt Meredith came to visit!!!

My brother and his fiancee Meredith were finally able to make a trip to come and visit us and meet Camdyn. With their busy schedules with work and planning for their wedding they were only able to plan to come visit us for a quick weekend...Friday night until Sunday afternoon...WELL DELTA HAD OTHER PLANS FOR THEM...unfortunately they were delayed out of Richmond to Atlanta and missed their connection in Atlanta, which happened to be the last flight they had to Wichita...so we only got to spend about 24 hours with them...Even thought it was short, it was a wonderful trip and I know we all wish we had had more time together!! I think they will be back soon! Camdyn loved them both!!

Uncle Parkes couldn't wait to get home and hold Camdyn!!! And watch the Carolina football game...LOL

A little bonding time with my Uncle Parkes...he didn't like it too much when I cried though...LOL

Aunt Meredith brought me a lot of Clemson clothes so I was ready to watch the game...oh and this just happened to be one of my favorite spots to chill...

Told ya...I loved this spot...put me right to sleep!

THANKS FOR COMING TO VISIT UNCLE PARKES AND AUNT MERE!!! We miss you already and can't wait for you to come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment